Start with the end in mind –
It is very important to have a clear understanding of where you want to go. What is it you want to achieve?
It is said any task we complete must be done so twice, once in our minds through visualisation and then acting on it.
For example, if you want to build a house, you must first plan it out and visualise to ensure things are carried out as efficient as possible.
It is also important we are effective as well as efficient. If you want to get to a destination on the map, it may be efficient to take the nearest motorway which is the quickest route, but unless you are taking the motorway directly linked to your destination, then you are wasting your time.
We must have an idea of our destination to be effective & efficient in reaching our desired outcome.
Reverse engineer what you wish to achieve, start with the end point and work backwards creating actionable and specific steps starting from the end point to your current situation.
Follow Us 🥋
- What sport science tells us about Martial Art training
- Can you control your emotions enough to perform at your best?
- I wanted to Quit Taekwon-Do… Here’s what to do, to know if you should
- The biggest challenge of Taekwon-Do?
- The path to brilliance is…